Sunday, September 4, 2011

~~Do You Use Coupons?~~

If you are not using coupons you should definitely start!!!! It really makes a difference when you are trying to stay on a budget!! I’ve always used coupons. Most of the time I would forget them at home. But when I learned how to match up my coupons with the weekly sales ads it made such a BIG difference. Trust me I don’t forget them anymore. Coupons have got a bad rap lately because of the TLC Extreme Couponing show but believe me you don’t have to be that extreme to save your family money. I never pay full price for lotion, deodorant, shampoo, make up, laundry detergent, and many other health and beauty items.

The best places to to buy laundry items and health and beauty items is CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. They all provide store coupons that you can use along with your manufacture’s coupons and that’s when you can really save! They also all have reward programs that you join that you can use as cash for purchasing anything in the store. I’ve also learned that organizing your coupons make a world of difference. I use a binder and put the coupons in baseball card sleeves. So, every week I take my sales papers and match them up with the things I need. I’ll check and see if I have a coupon and then I put them with my sales adds. You don’t have to take the binder in the store, just use it to store and organize your coupons.

This is my binder…….

100_0830

I keep my sales ads organized in the divider pockets.

100_0831

Here’s a look inside.

100_0833

100_0832

Remember coupon are just like cash money.

100_0834

This is the best sources for coupons…..

All You magazine available only at Walmart.

Inserts from the Sunday newspaper.

100_0835

 

I also have several websites that I print coupons from.  If you are interested in any of them please email me and I’ll be happy to email you the web addresses. I hope some of this coupon info helps you. If you have any questions please let me know.

Until next time, take care!!!! Smile

Blessings,

Dana

 

13 comments:

  1. No, we forget them more than use them but I said to MYSELF the other day, I am getting a carrier to put them in. Sure, share away with coupon places. I've never done that. Thank you, Dana.

    Have a lovely holiday ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dana...you are way too organized! LOL....I used to have a little coupon organizer wallet I actually carried in my purse - and every month (or so) I'd empty out all the expired coupons I never used and cut out more....Finally, I just "cut it out" completely!! I know, I know - I could be saving lots of money...You've inspired me to maybe give it a whirl again....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dana, great job on you post about couponing!
    You know me I LOVE doing my couponing with my PINK binder!We save alot of money, I say why pay full price when it is on sale and a print coupon and a coupon from the news ad and you get that product for a few bucks oe less. I know you have taught me alot about couponing and saving when we talk on the phone, so I am greatful for that!!!

    I also love the picture on top of your blog. Your blog I see is already for fall time now!!!!BEAUTIFUL!!

    Hugs, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check out the All You magazine!! Thanks.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE how you have your coupons organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been doing this too! I do get a little bit lazy when it comes to my binder though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use coupons too but need to get more organized like you! Help!! :o) ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I am right there you! My Sunday afternoon is usually spent scoping out the ads and matching up coupons for my weekly shopping. You're right... it's amazing how much you can save when you match like that. I did not know about the All You magazine at Wmart so I will definitely have to check into that. I sometimes get coupons from websites too but not near as often as I should. With a family of 5 and 2 growing boys to feed, I gotta save all the $$ I can! I never pay full price for any health/beauty/cleaning supplies. In the rare occasion that I have to, it kills me, haha! So I know exactly what you are talking about.

    Glad to get over here and catch up with you Dana. Have a wonderful week~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana,
    Thanks for following me....I have been with you a while, but get busy and do not leave comments as ofen as I might like. I do enjoy your blog!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the binder idea ! Thanks for the informative post. Have a great day,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always used coupons and I also use a binder & have for years,love this method of storing my coupons....I agree about the bad rep from the show Extreme Couponing and wish they would take the show off the air.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am indeed a coupon person! I have two folders in my car at all times. Have saved thousands using them. Don't leave home without them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sirf Yeh Poochne Ke Liye Aaya Hoo Mein, Ke Kyun Har Raat Tanhai Mein Mera Dil Rota Ha, Ya Khuda Maaf Karna Tere Iss Gunehegaar Bande Ko, Joh Tumhari Chamatkaar Mein Dakhil Hota Hai, Agar Mangta Hai Tho Uss Sai Se Mang, Jo Jubaa Pe Aane Se Pehle Dil Ki Duva Janta Hai. Jai Shree Sainath Shirdi Sai Baba Shayari , Ganga Bhakti Songs Jisse Koi Nahi Janta Usse Rab Janta Hai, Raaz Ko Raaz Naa Rehne Do, Woe Sab Janta Hai

    ReplyDelete